Google Chrome Full Version Free Download For PC
Title: Google Chrome
File name: 69.0.3497.81_chrome_installer.exe
File size: 87KB (89,374 bytes)
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / XP 64-bit / Vista 64-bit / Windows 7 / Window 8 / Window 8 64-bit / Windows 10 License: Open Source
Google Chrome (commonly known simply as Chrome) is a freeware web browser developed by Google. It was first released on September 2, 2008, for Microsoft Windows, and was later ported to Linux, MAC or OS, IOS and Android. Google Chrome is also the main component of Chrome OS, where it serves as a platform for running web apps. Google CEO Eric Shmidt opposed the development of an independent Web Browser for six years. He stated that “at the time, Google was a small company,” and he did not want to go through “bruising browser wars.” After co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page hired several Mozilla Firefox developers and built a demonstration of Google Chrome, The browser was first publicly released on September 2, 2008 for Windows XP and later, with 43 supported languages, officially a beta version and as a stable public release on December 11, 2008.
- Task manager for websites.
- Visual Browser History.
- Super clean contextual menus.
- Search your favorite websites form the address bar.
- See memory used by different browsers.
- Reopen closed tabs that you closed by mistake.
- Launch Websites from the Start Menu / Quick Launch Bar
New Updated Features Of Google Chrome:
- Task Manager.
- One box for Search, Address and History.
- Upgraded Tabs.
- New support for Web applications.
- Incognito Browser.
To use Chrome Browser on Windows, you’ll need.
- Windows 7/ Windows 8, 8.1/ Windows 10 or later.
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that’s SSE2 capable.
Note: Servers require Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2016.
To use Chrome Browser on Mac, you’ll need:
- OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later
To use Chrome Browser on Linux, you’ll need:
- 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04+, Debian 8+, openSUSE 13.3+, or Fedora Linux 24+
- An Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that’s SSE2 capable
Hard Disk Space: 100MB
Download and Install:
You can easily download Google Chrome 69.0.3497.81 from our site | Onhaxu.com
- First download the file 69.0.3497.81_chrome_installer.exe.
- Run this file.
- Click on Next Button.
- Choose the drive where you want to install Google Chrome.
- Click on Next Button.
- Install this Software in you System.
- Enjoy it.
All the Provided links on this Site are Legitimate and Virus Free. You can download any type of Game and All Software Cracks from this Site for Free. Share if you enjoyed.